Danielle Federico is an associate at DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP. She joined the firm in 2021 and is a member of Land Use and Zoning Matter Law Groups as well as the Real Estate Law Group. Mrs. Federico principally focuses on land use and zoning matters, as well as planned real estate developments (condominiums). Mrs. Federico regularly represents residential, commercial and industrial developers with respect to major development and redevelopment projects in Northern New Jersey and construction related issues. Mrs. Federico actively participates in the firm’s representation of various municipal planning boards and has drafted resolutions on their behalf. Mrs. Federico regularly assists clients in the creation of organizational documents for condominium associations and the filing and registering of public offering statements with the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (DCA), including residential conversion and new residential and commercial condominiums.
- J.D. and Environmental Law Certificate, Pace University School of Law, White Plains, NY
- B.A., magna cum laude, State University at Albany, Albany, NY
- New Jersey, 2013
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2013
- New York, 2014
- Attorney Consultant, LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Committee Member, Land Use Planning & Zoning Committee – NYC Bar Association (August 2013 – August 2016)