Panagiotis (Peter) Liapes
Panagiotis Liapes is an Associate at DeCotiis. He is a member of the Firm’s Commercial Real Estate Group.
Mr. Liapes graduated from the Pennsylvania State University in 2015 where he received his B.S. in Criminology with a Minor in Legal Studies. In 2021, Mr. Liapes earned his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law. During his time in law school, Mr. Liapes served as the Seton Hall Legislative Journal's Business and Publication Editor. He also interned for the Honorable Michael A. Hammer, U.S.D.M.J., and the Honorable Anne M. Patterson, New Jersey Supreme Court Associate Justice.
Following graduation from Seton Hall and prior to working at DeCotiis, Mr. Liapes served as an appellate law clerk to the Honorable Lisa A. Firko, J.A.D., in Newark, New Jersey. He is a longtime New Jersey resident.
Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: Seton Hall Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Journal: Seton Hall Legislative Journal Vol. 45, Business and Publication Editor; Vol. 44, Associate Editor
- Activity: First-Generation Law Students Association, Member
The Pennsylvania State University
- B.S. - 2015
- Major: Criminology/Legal Studies Option
- Honors: Dean’s List, Fall 2012 and Spring 2013
- Study Abroad: Anglo-American University, Prague, Czech Republic, Spring 2014
- Activity: Delta Chi Fraternity, President, 2012-2013
- New Jersey
- Commercial Real Estate
- Scooting Around New Jersey. How New Jersey Municipalities C.an Implement and Utilize Electric Scooter Sharing Programs, 45 Seton Hall Legis. J. 423 (2021)
- Federal Aviation Administration, Private Pilot (In Progress)
- Eastern Bergen County Board of Realtors, Member