Mr. Stackpole has been affiliated with the firm since 2016. While working at the firm, Mr. Stackpole's primary focus has been assisting clients with complex commercial transactions, trust and estate planning, tax planning, and in commercial litigation matters.
Mr. Stackpole is a graduate of James Madison University, where he received his B.A. in Accounting. He received his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School where he served as the Business Manager to the Journal of Law and Policy. During his time at Brooklyn Law School, Mr. Stackpole was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Appellate Advocacy, served as a mediator in the New York City Small Claims Court for Kings County, and provided counsel to individuals in connection with employment related matters through the school's Employment Law Clinic. Mr. Stackpole is currently a candidate for his LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Appellate Advocacy
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- Candidate for LL.M. in Taxation
- James Madison University
- B.A in Accounting - 2015
- New Jersey, 2019
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2019
- New York, 2020
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Commercial Transactions
- Trusts and Estates