Arlene Quiñones Perez turned her curiosity about politics into a large focus of her career, especially since stepping into her role as president of the Hispanic Bar Association-New Jersey. Being involved in political discussion allows her to make change and provide a voice for the Latino community.
Lending Her Voice
On Behalf of DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP | Oct 25, 2016 | Firm News |
- Employee Spotlight – Amy E. Shotmeyer a Guest Panelist at Seton Hall Law’s “Art of Networking” Event
- Linked like never before: environmental factors and business development
- What exactly is an unfair labor practice that violates employment law?
- Business owner concerns regarding toxic tort litigation
- New Jersey environmental law poised for major changes