American transportation law spotlights legal aspects and concerns that are likely readily apparent to most people considering the subject matter, yet also less obvious at the same time. On the one hand, the transport tangent is pretty clear. Transportation law...
- Borough of Bound Brook Reaches Agreement With New Jersey American Water For Sewer System Acquisition, Positively Impacting Nearly 3,000 Customers
- DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, Welcomes the Honorable Walter F. Skrod (Ret.) Expanding Purview to New Practice Area: Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, Bolsters Its Ranks by Adding New Attorneys, Gaining Depth to Practice Areas and Expanding Purview Into New Industry
- Business owner concerns regarding toxic tort litigation
- Employee Spotlight – Amy E. Shotmeyer a Guest Panelist at Seton Hall Law's "Art of Networking" Event