Arlene Quiñones Perez, a partner at DeCotiis, FitzPatrick & Cole in Teaneck, has been appointed the city attorney of the city of Perth Amboy by Mayor Wilda Diaz. She is the first woman and first Latina to hold that position. Perez is also vice president of the Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey for the Northern region.
- Borough of Bound Brook Reaches Agreement With New Jersey American Water For Sewer System Acquisition, Positively Impacting Nearly 3,000 Customers
- DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, Welcomes the Honorable Walter F. Skrod (Ret.) Expanding Purview to New Practice Area: Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, Bolsters Its Ranks by Adding New Attorneys, Gaining Depth to Practice Areas and Expanding Purview Into New Industry
- Business owner concerns regarding toxic tort litigation
- Employee Spotlight – Amy E. Shotmeyer a Guest Panelist at Seton Hall Law's "Art of Networking" Event