Arlene Quiñones Perez, a partner at DeCotiis, FitzPatrick & Cole in Teaneck, has been appointed the city attorney of the city of Perth Amboy by Mayor Wilda Diaz. She is the first woman and first Latina to hold that position. Perez is also vice president of the Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey for the Northern region.
- Employee Spotlight – Amy E. Shotmeyer a Guest Panelist at Seton Hall Law’s “Art of Networking” Event
- Linked like never before: environmental factors and business development
- What exactly is an unfair labor practice that violates employment law?
- Business owner concerns regarding toxic tort litigation
- New Jersey environmental law poised for major changes