In the December 2016 issue of New Jersey Lawyer, DeCotiis partner John Stone authored a featured article on how organizations can protect their trade secrets against cyber threats. John provided an in-depth analysis of what constitutes theft of trade secrets according to the New Jersey Trade Secrets Act, the Uniform Trade Secrets Act, and the Defend Trade Secrets Act, and how this issue should be examined in light of recent technological advances. The article concludes with a critical analysis of how organizations should approach cybersecurity in regards to trade secrets, how to navigate the various relevant legislation to protect digital assets, and claims and remedies available under trade secret statutes.
John Stone authored a featured article in NJ Lawyer
On Behalf of DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP | Dec 12, 2016 | Firm News |
- Employee Spotlight – Amy E. Shotmeyer a Guest Panelist at Seton Hall Law’s “Art of Networking” Event
- Linked like never before: environmental factors and business development
- What exactly is an unfair labor practice that violates employment law?
- Business owner concerns regarding toxic tort litigation
- New Jersey environmental law poised for major changes