DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP’s Co-Managaging partner Joseph M. DeCotiis and Partner Arlene Quinones Perez were ranked #12 on Insider NJ’s Cannabis Power List. a ranking of the top 100 most influential people and groups in the cannabis industry in New Jersey. From using their expertise to help our clients win one of only six licenses for medical cannabis to their ongoing work getting recreational cannibis legalized in the state, their dedication to driving this important market for New Jersey has made the entire team proud. Congratulations Joe and Arlene!
DeCotiis Attorneys on insider 100 power list
On Behalf of DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP | Jul 2, 2019 | Firm News |
- Employee Spotlight – Amy E. Shotmeyer a Guest Panelist at Seton Hall Law’s “Art of Networking” Event
- Linked like never before: environmental factors and business development
- What exactly is an unfair labor practice that violates employment law?
- Business owner concerns regarding toxic tort litigation
- New Jersey environmental law poised for major changes