To say that redevelopment-focused projects are a big deal in New Jersey without materially underscoring their importance is sheer understatement. To put it this way: Although redevelopment efforts in some states might not feature much in the way of regulatory...
- Borough of Bound Brook Reaches Agreement With New Jersey American Water For Sewer System Acquisition, Positively Impacting Nearly 3,000 Customers
- DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, Welcomes the Honorable Walter F. Skrod (Ret.) Expanding Purview to New Practice Area: Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, Bolsters Its Ranks by Adding New Attorneys, Gaining Depth to Practice Areas and Expanding Purview Into New Industry
- Business owner concerns regarding toxic tort litigation
- Employee Spotlight – Amy E. Shotmeyer a Guest Panelist at Seton Hall Law's "Art of Networking" Event