Customized, Sophisticated Business Law Strategies
Business leaders will encounter many challenges, each bringing a distinct set of problems and opportunities. The response to these challenges may dictate the success – or survival – of the business.
DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, has earned a notable reputation as one of New Jersey’s most prominent law firms. With ample resources and connections, our lawyers possess the level of skill necessary to protect your business. Contact us for ongoing counsel or resolution for a specific matter.
We Provide Full-Scope Legal Solutions
Our business law practice encompasses a wide variety of services, including:
- Transactional law: Purchases, sales, mergers, restructuring, agreement negotiation and ancillary transaction-related matters
- Commercial real estate law: Lease agreements, land use and zoning issues, construction and development and other real estate issues
- Crisis intervention: Corporate investigations, accusations of white collar crime, professional liability defense and litigation defense
- Finance law: Tax planning, bankruptcy and financing options
- General business counsel: Business entity formation, franchising, employment matters, regulatory compliance, sustainability and critical oversight for complex projects
DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, represents businesses of all varieties – from independently-owned/family businesses to large corporate enterprises. You can expect thorough preparation and execution according to your specific business goals.
Uniquely Positioned To Assist New Jersey Businesses
What truly separates our firm from others is our depth of involvement within the legal field. Our attorneys have served on numerous administrative and regulatory boards, developed legislation and advocated for the long-term needs of our clients.
Our comprehensive industry knowledge also informs our practice. We have experience in health care, manufacturing, insurance, utilities, cannabis and many other industries across the state. This breadth of experience allows us to anticipate and meet the needs of each business client – including those in rapidly evolving trades.
Describe Your Business Needs And Concerns
With well over 75 attorneys at DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, we will pair you with the lawyer who has the right blend of experience and knowledge for your business case. Call 201-928-1100 or email us to schedule an appointment.