Safeguarding Manufacturers And Distributors
New Jersey manufacturers produce roughly $40 billion worth of goods annually and export them to customers around the United States and the world. DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, attorneys have experience in both cutting-edge business agreements and structures and the oversight of the day-to-day legal issues that keep factories and plants running.
Fulfilling A Range Of Legal Services
Our areas of experience within the manufacturing industry include:
- Negotiation and preparation of agreements, ranging from distribution contracts to joint-venture agreements
- Labor and employment issues
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Intellectual property matters, including trade secret protection
- Various other business law matters
In addition, we provide legal services with respect to environmental claims, permitting and remediation, and our labor and employment attorneys are some of the most respected in the Northeast.
Protect Your Company While Seizing Opportunities
In an increasingly competitive, increasingly global manufacturing environment, it’s more important than ever to have top-notch legal advice and counsel. DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, can help. Email our firm or call 201-928-1100 to review your business law needs with our team.