New Jersey business owners and key company decisions makers routinely face a host of diverse concerns, regardless of the industry in which they operate. The list of hot-button focal points is myriad and lengthy. It routinely spans matters ranging from entity choice,...
- Borough of Bound Brook Reaches Agreement With New Jersey American Water For Sewer System Acquisition, Positively Impacting Nearly 3,000 Customers
- DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, Welcomes the Honorable Walter F. Skrod (Ret.) Expanding Purview to New Practice Area: Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, Bolsters Its Ranks by Adding New Attorneys, Gaining Depth to Practice Areas and Expanding Purview Into New Industry
- Business owner concerns regarding toxic tort litigation
- Employee Spotlight – Amy E. Shotmeyer a Guest Panelist at Seton Hall Law's "Art of Networking" Event